Amanda Goodwin is the founder of Happily Nourished, and Registered Dietitian Nutritionist to individuals who struggle with restrictive diets. Amanda is dedicated to helping her clients break free from these restrictions, feel liberated from their guilt associated with food, and achieve their health and fitness goals by teaching them to nourish their bodies and minds so that they can improve their relationship with food, feel confident in their own skin, and live a happy and fulfilling life.
The vision of Happily Nourished is to make a significant impact towards ending the diet culture. Our mission is to help individuals create a positive relationship with food by learning how to eat mindfully and intuitively and by focusing on the nourishment of our bodies in place of restrictive diets.
Happily Nourished is right for you if…
- you are a Chronic or Yo-Yo Dieter
- You are trying to lose weight, but feel guilty about the food you eat and struggle with body image and self confidence
- You are a busy professional struggling to find balance in your diet and in your life, and resort to trying restrictive diets unsuccessfully
- You are a woman who has been on restrictive diets for years and feels that her metabolism is damaged and/or hormones are disrupted
- You are a new mom struggling to lose weight, balance nutrition into your new role, and cope with postpartum body image
- You are pregnant or trying to get pregnant and struggle to feel properly nourished while managing your weight and embracing the changes in your body
- You are struggling to manage or prevent health-related concerns including, but not limited to, Diabetes Mellitus Types 1 & 2, pre-diabetes/high blood sugar, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), high cholesterol and/or triglycerides, hypertension, IBS, etc, and lack confidence to make the necessary changes